Friday, November 25, 2011

Aderlating - Spear of Gold and Seraphim Bone Part I

Aderlating - Spear of Gold and Seraphim Bone Part I
devotionalhymns


There was a brief moment I had listening to this record when I thought for a moment of a childhood nightmare in which the floors and monsters were one morphing isometric prison of evil. I snapped to and realized Aderlating has made one of the creepiest recordings I've ever heard.

Spear of Gold and Seraphim Bone pt.1 is a profoundly dark experience. Blackened in its base, this album pushes you off of cliffs so high you have no choice but to listen to each sound of it's ten minute opener Black Emperor at the Temple's Gate, instantly followed by a brutal feast of speed and force on Descending the Narka I. It's clear this will be the music you hear as you gaze upon the wonders hell has to offer you during your eternal stay at the warmest spiritual torture resort in existence.

I recommend this album to be paired with enslaving souls, and goblets full of innocence.

MYSPACE | BANDCAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment