Friday, November 25, 2011

Death By Horsecock - Azraël

Death By Horsecock - Azraël
Et Pourtant




This album makes me feel alone, and that I'm hurtling through space safely encased in an energy field. I don't know where I'm going, or if I'm going at all; and I don't care.

DBHC
mix electronics with field recordings and other audio samples that will play tricks on your mind. Azraël plays out more like one long song instead of the twelve that are listed. At first listen it falls in to the category of ambient-noise; upon further exploration, however, one comes to find themselves lost in the dense, acrid emptiness of a soundtrack to an existence in the cold of space.

This record is spooky at times, but mostly it's just an odyssey of mostly epic proportions into a world of cosmic bounty.

This album is for fans of... drugs.

Their Myspace stuff has Mediafire links to all recordings.

BANDCAMP | BLOG | MYSPACE




Death By Horsecock - METAMORPHOSE ANIMALE
from Et Pourtant on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment